The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm a bad blogger

I'm such a bad blogger... I haven't blogged in forever!!! Bad Lindsay...

Things with us have been really hectic to say the least. We had an amazing Christmas in Florida and it was so great to spend time with Dad. There is something so special about watching your child play with your father. Its so special. It was pretty hectic though. We flew into Tampa on Dec 22nd and then drove the next day down to Boca Raton since Nana couldn't come up to see us. On Christmas Eve we had a huuuuge Crab Legs fest and it was awesome!! Kevan and I proved that we are the star crab leg eaters!!
Here are some pictures of us at the beach























After our great trip to Florida, Colton and I headed off to snowfilled Denver to hang out with my Mom and sister (and their respective Clans...) It was so fun to have the kids together and although it was reallllllllllllllllllllly small quarters for all of us, we had a ball. We were got over 30 inches of snow while we were there and built an awesome sledding track right in front of the house. Jim took the best pictures on his amazing new camera, but I haven't gotten my copies yet (hint hint....)
Here is a picture of Kevan and Roger doing down the track on New Years Day...

Just to give you an idea of the insane amount of snow that we had, Colton is pushed into the snow so that he is standing up... Everyone thinks that he is laying down, but nope, thats a loooot of snow!!

I love this face!!! How Cute!!




I'll post our pictures hanging out with everyone and at Hoppy's wedding soon, but Colton just woke up and needs me!!! I hope that everyone is well! Talk to you all soon (and if you live in Colorado... we'll SEE you soon!!!)

We have big plans for this month, Colton turns 6 months on the 4th, Kevan turns 28 on the 5th, I turn 26 also on the 5th, we go to Oklahoma on Feb 9-13th and then I have my final schnoze surgery scheduled for the 21st. I cant wait to get it corrected again! its going to be awesome to have a straight nose again! its been a couple of years.... I am sooooooo excited!!!!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Gosh those pics are so pretty. I just sent you an email from the bargain board.

I blog, too!

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.