The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I love photoshop.....

So I've got a sticker on my car of calvin wearing a yankee hat, peeing on the red soxs... well, I want one on the other side of the rear-view window of calvin with a ram's head peeing on the buffs...

Welll, I couldn't find it anywhere so I found 3 different images and photoshopped it. I'm super proud!!!!!
CAMtheRAMpissing

and for the record, this took me about 4 hours because I have no freaking clue what I'm doing with photoshop and I just play around until I figure it out...

and that's really Cam the Ram's head...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A random "Rams Buffs" Google search brought me to your page, and I love your little Photoshop so much that I'm going to temporarily use it as my Facebook picture until the game's over. Thanks!

Jen

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.