The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My precious prank caller...

I just got a phone call from Layla's Husband letting me know that my darling son had just prank called their house... yes, I speak of sweet little Colton.... Sweet Little Innocent Colton just made his first prank call... So is there a spot for this in his baby book? Do I enter it right after First steps?
First prank call: 9-19-07 4:33pm to the P house in Pennsylvania...

Because yes, not only did he make a prank phone call, he called long distance.

I wonder if this is the start of him not being a bargain hunter. At least he called from the house phone where we get unlimited calls and not my cell phone...
Layla was very happy to hear a mom in the background of the babbling because then she knew at least that he wasn't an abandoned baby... Because, that's right... I was sitting 2 feet from my son when he did this...

When I got on the phone with her, I expressed my relief that he'd called her and not 911!!!!!

Little stinker...

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.