The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Cows make Happy Cheese...

Pam came out to visit us the end of end of October and that was so much fun. I have been threatened with dismemberment if I show pictures, so I will just post some family portraits that she took of us while we were out walking...

















I went back to NY with Colton after Mom broke her neck to hang out and help out. I ended up taking Megan and Colton trick-or-treating and it was soo much fun! Megan was a Dragon and Colton was a bumblee Bee during the day and then a Chick-fil-a cow that night...

It would have been better if anyone in NY knew what Chick-fil-a was, but it was still worth it...

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.