The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Sheetrocking is for the dogs

Kevan has officially finished sheetrocking, mudding, taping and SANDING the family room!!! I can throw up some primer in there today and get it painted tomorrow!! The floors can start going down on Sunday!!

I don't think that he thought the day would EVER come that he would be done sanding.. My amazing husband is such a hard worker. He has been a slave to that room and it will be nice to see him without grey hair (from the dust) for another 20 years...

So Hip Hip Hooray!!! Three Cheers for Kevan!!

I'll post pics as soon as we get the room painted...

Between the kitchen being primed and this room about to be primed and painted, it's really starting to feel like OUR home instead of A house....

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.