The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I finally figured it out!!!

So driving home from work today, I had some choice curse words about people that just don't know how to drive... I was bemoaning the fact that NO ONE knows how to merge and it drive me batty...

Then I had a revelation... Maybe people think that Merge is french (Mer-jay) and they don't speak French, so that's why they don't know how to merge... Maybe if more people in America spoke French, I wouldn't be cursing up a storm on the roads, because people would know how to merge...

Just a thought.

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.