The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New pictures...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then here are some pictures from Beer Pong Championships that we had last weekend... Kevan and Adam won...
Photobucket

Here I am showing off the belt that I made for it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

J-Lo said...

I didn't know u were bloggin! Nice shots...we need to meet up some time! I'm at arapahoe & holly in centennial...I want to say you are close by?

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.