The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

We made it through the first month....

So its been a month since I became a Mom and although I am still trying to figure out exactly how to make this all go smooth, its so amazing. We have had some ups (most of the time) and downs (figuring out that Colton doesn't like it when I eat garlic..) but overall its been just the most amazing experience. Every day I just fall more and more in love with this little boy who has captivated our world.
Today is the start of College football (whoooohoo.. I'm excited, can'tcha tell? ) so Kevan made sure that Colton had his Gators football socks on. Then tomorrow he will get to wear his Dophins bib all day.
I know that everyone is biased towards their own kids, but he is just so handsome!! I love just staring at him and watching him discover the world... its just too cool.
Kevan has passed Diaper Changing 101 and has now moved onto Baby Soothing 200. His latest and most favorite trick is "Lindsay... he's fussy... You need to take him..." By the time I'm done with him, I could sell him on E*bay for a bloody fortune. :-)
We went to the Dr the other day and Colton has porked up to 8 pounds 10 ounces. So in 2 weeks he gained 1 pound 10 ounces. You'd think I was feeding the kid MickyD's or something.
What I am most curious about though is why the kid thinks that he must toot on my hand every single time that I change his diaper. Every time I either get tooted on or peed on. Kevan gets nothing. I like to think its because Colton loves me more and just wants to share more of his life with me... ha.
Anyway, enough of me blabbing, here are the pictures...

Check out my big guns...

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.