The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Pictures...


Colton sleeping soundly... Now how come he can't do this at night???

Daddy teaching Colton how to play Madden...




Here are some more pictures of our little man...

All snuggled up like a bug in a rug...





Here is my favorite...
He is just so precious!!!

2 comments:

Baby G said...

Such beautiful black and whites of a gorgeous baby!

Steen said...

I think that this pic is perfect for announcements!!! He is growing so quickly!!!
Love you guys - C

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.