The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

So Here is the house aka The Perpetual Tag Sale house in it's Halloween finery... Yes, I promise, this is the actual house. I didn't photoshop the picture at all... lol, it's a site. That's for sure...
We drove by last night, and they had a smoke machine going full blast... It was really insane... Make sure that you tilt the screen so that you can see the spider on the roof...
Ladies Night Out0015


Here is the side of the PYS House...
Ladies Night Out0017





And now on the the important things in life... Colton.

Colton wore the costume that Aunt Steen made 10 years ago for Mackey to wear... It has gone through all of the kids, and it was so neat to see it on my child. It was so much more meaningful and special than anything that we could have bought for him. He looked adorable and Christine really did an amazing job when she made this costume, it's amazing.

Here is Colton working on his Cheetah pose:
Halloween0001

"Mommy, this is sooo cool!!!!!"
Halloween0002

"Check out these claws!!!!!!!!!!!"
Halloween0009

Here is Colton trick'r'treating with his little friend Jackie. They had an absolute ball!
Halloween0032

They have such great conversations...
Halloween0033

Just hanging out holding hands...
Halloween0037

"Yummy!!! Your antenna tastes delicious!!!"
Halloween0042

"I am a cheetah, and if you take one more picture of me, I will kill you..."
Halloween0043

Here's the Pimp-mobile...
Halloween0044

Our Family...
Halloween0051




and here are some pictures from dinner tonight...

"I destroyed those Spagetti-O's... I owned them.... Total domination.... I won..."
Halloween0054

Fun in the tub after the war with Spagetti-O's
Halloween0055

Halloween0056

Halloween0057

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.