The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Monday, November 12, 2007

So everything has been going great with this pregnancy, but our house has been a sick house for about 6 weeks now... Colton and I have been passing one thing after another back to each other and it's been no fun...

We ended up in the ER on Saturday because Colton had a fever of 105.6 and was breathing very fast (52 breaths per minute) and just lethargic. Obviously, the second that we got there, little Mr. Flirt bounced out of it and wanted to run around and just flirt with everyone. He loves the hospital. He got hugs... He got waves... and more importantly... He got Popsicles...

His temp dropped down to 102.4 by the time that they were doing triage and we were told that it's just something Viral and we'll have to wait it out... Poor guy, he's loving getting Popsicles and all of the extra cuddle time...

We were having some difficulty with Colton actually going down for his second nap of the day. It was impossible for about a week. Then I put him down one day with his head on Lambie and I gave him a silk cuddle blanket and the stinker was OUT!!!!! I love it because Lambie is my old stuffed animal and is very loved. It's so great seeing things from my childhood getting loved by Colton.

Here are some pictures from the park the other day.
Nov 070019

Nov 070016

Nov 070012

Playing Ball with Jarro:
Nov 070007

Nov 070004


And then just for fun.. Here is a cute picture that I found recently....

Toe Cheese0009

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.