The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Friday, November 16, 2007

Waving Hi!!!

So yesterday, Colton and I got to go see the new baby on an Ultrasound Machine and it was so great!! Colton was not very happy to be sharing the attention of the nice midwife and was super mad at me. He was babbling something about still being the cutest baby in the world and how we didn't need a new baby...

The ultrasound put us at least a week ahead of where we were thinking that we were, and bumped up our due date by 5 days. But they're thinking that we might actually be farther ahead than that... They were only able to date the pregnancy when the baby was scrunched over and at that they put us at 13 weeks 2 days.


The good news is that would put us into the second trimester TODAY!!!! (at least, lol)

I'll go back for another ultrasound next month, and it will be a more in-depth ultrasound so we'll be able to know more. I'll be at least 17 weeks, so it's an absolute possibility that we'll be able to find out the gender before Christmas instead of after Christmas like we were thinking!!!

The baby was sooo cute and when looking at the screen, really looked like a baby!! It was crazy. I still forget that I'm pregnant, and then I saw this little one dancing around in my tummy and it was so great. The baby (I keep saying She and having to correct myself.. so we shall see...) was waving frantically as if to let me know that s/he was really there. And the heart was beating great and everything was perfect.

Here is a picture from the u/s. It's kinda hard to make it out because this is a picture of a picture, but the head is the big thing.. and this child is NOT shy.. completely spread eagle... The dot to the left of the screen is the hand that kept waving at me. You can see the leg on the right really clearly and make out the thigh and the calf!!
Baby0001

So we are officially a third of the way done now!!! Yay!! And more importantly, I'm starting to get some energy back...

I didn't gain any weight at all in the first trimester. I actually lost weight, which I'm happy about. From here on out, I should be putting on about one pound a month... I'm trying really hard to not get huge this time. It should help to not be on steriods for the last couple of weeks, lol...

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.