The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Monday, March 10, 2008

Another room done!!!!!

Well, almost...

The kids bathroom is sooooo close to being done I can taste it!!!!! I only have two teeny tiny little things left to do, and it will be 100% done!!

Colton took his first bath in his new tub last night and man, oh man, was he in H-E-A-V-E-N!!!!! He was going crazy!! Just sooo in love with it!! And I love being able to give him a bath in a tub without a metal sliding door in the way. I'm going to have to wear rain gear while giving him baths though, because he got me SOAKED!!!!

Here are the pictures of the kids Bathroom:
before:



after:
kids bath1
kids bath2


And then just for fun... Here are some pictures of the kitchen:
kitchen
eat in kitchen area

And here is the babies room with the chair rail up:
Nursery

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.