The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The happiest baby on the block...

So since I finally have a camera again, I took a bunch of Lillian today during Colton's nap.

DSCN1865

DSCN1867
DSCN1872

DSCN1873

DSCN1875

DSCN1877

DSCN1879

DSCN1880

DSCN1882

DSCN1887

sorry that this is sideways, but there are some absolutely adorable smiles on here you won't want to miss....


DSCN1874

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.