The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Importance of Being a Big Brother

Big brothers are super important... because if you don't have a big brother, you might not find out exactly what sounds animals make right off of the bat. And that is some seriously important information. I mean, how's a girl supposed to survive without knowing what a sheep says??

Here is our first morning at home...


Neeeeeiiiiiiiggh.....






QUACK QUACK...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Lindsay!! I love all the play-by-play commentaries!

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.