The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Due Tomorrow......

I can't believe that my actual due date is tomorrow.... This pregnancy has really flown by. Although the last couple of weeks have dragged, the majority FLEW!!!

I have until Friday morning to pop this baby out myself or they're going in and forcibly taking her. The c-section has been scheduled for Friday morning at 7:30 am. I'm really hoping that it doesn't come to that. But I have finally made peace with the idea that it just might and I might not get the birthing experience that I want so much.

That doesn't mean that I'm looking forward to another three full days of being pregnant. I am truly miserable at this point and soooo ready for this to be over. I have a rash again that I'm not willing to call PUPPPS, but is just as itchy. My back has been super achy for a while now, and I'm tired of hoping that it's a sign of labor.

I'm really hoping that since I've made peace with the surgery and have it scheduled that Lillian will decide to make her appearance...

I hadn't made any progress at my appointment on Friday. Buuuut my favorite OB is on-call tomorrow, so I'd really be okay with her being able to deliver me!!!!!!

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.