The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Hospital Stay







The hospital stay was really rough on Kevan... He was a very good patient... After playing Trampoline Dodgeball, he really needed a rest. So he took up my bed and cuddled with his daughter and went to sleep. I was sitting on the hard plastic chair next to the bed when one of the dr's walked in... They got quite a chuckle out of our roll reversal...




This little girl was NOT a fan of her carseat the first time that she went into it... less than amused... And notice the adorable hat on her?? I just might have knit that myself!!!




We had a busy day when we left the hospital (1-2 days early, I might add!!!) because we went right to Walmart for diapers and then up to Evergreen to pick up the Colton Monster... By the time that we finally got home, everyone was pooped!!!


No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.