The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dirt and Dog bones...

Alright, tons to write about, but I've been slacking, so here are some pictures of the past couple of weeks first... be prepared to be overloaded.

Lillian's one month shots
L 4 weeks 1

L 4 weeks 7

L 4 weeks 16

L 4 weeks 18

L 4 weeks 19

On fathers day, we surprised Kevan by taking him to the track. We had to lend out one of our kids to Adam so that he could get in free as a father. Colton obviously was beside himself seeing all of the horses and I have a feeling that Kevan is going to be going to the track again soon "for Colton"... But I have to admit, it was freaking adorable to see Colton hanging on the fence for dear life and screaming, "GO HOORRSIE" at the top of his lungs while frantically jumping up and down...
DSCN1706
Next time I'll be sure to take a video. I can't believe that I didn't the first time.

I obviously was hearing about how Kevan was going to, "Triple it in an hour" the whole time... I bet you can guess how that turned out. I picked the winning horse one time, but my darling husband "forgot" to place the bet for me while I was in the bathroom changing Lillian.

DSCN1700

DSCN1701

Oh, and you can imagine the giggles when Adam showed up in a green shirt that day also...

How cute are my boys!!!
DSCN1714

Here we are at the Cherry Creek Mall play area. It's filled with over-sized breakfast food and it's always insanity. If you are looking for a place to have stroller envy, this is the mall to go to... You'll see more strollers that cost more than my mortgage payment than you can handle.

DSCN1717

"I own this yolk..."
DSCN1718

Nothing like a big ole piece of sausage...
DSCN1720

We were trying to get a picture with me and both kids... that didn't work, but I got this cute shot
DSCN1723

Aunt Gwen and Aunt Jackie threw us a Meet'n'Greet bbq for Lillian on Saturday the 21st and we had an absolute ball. Colton was beside himself having so many of his friends over to run around and terrorize our backyard.

What, is it not normal to eat dirt and dog bones??
DSCN1738

DSCN1739

Here I am with both kids at a play date the other morning
DSCN1780

phew... I think that's all of the pictures... I'll save the words for the next post... This one is long enough!!!



(the amazing professional pictures of Lillian up top are taken by the fabulous Christina Gray of Simply Photography out of Littleton. If you live in CO, you MUST get your pictures taken by her. She also makes the most amazing birth announcements and cards!!!!! )

crud, that reminds me that I have to get Lillian's birth announcements out in the mail... coming to a mailbox near you soon...

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.