The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I survived!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually left the house today with BOTH kids in tow and didn't have any meltdowns (either from myself or the kids...) or tears (again, from adult or kids...) and managed to get two errands done!!!

I'm loving the sling...

1 comment:

LunaNik said...

Just coming by to say congrats and also to show some support for your couponing prowess!!

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.