The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Isn't she looooovely.....

lillian collage


She really is wonderful. She's absolutely amazing. I've survived two days alone with both kids and they're both still alive... Colton has been testing me at every change possible and if this is a test, I sure hope that we pass.. and soon....

But all in all, it's going slightly better than expected (if that is possible...)

She has slept for 5 hours for the last 2 nights, so I'm really hoping that this continues...


And here is our first family shot:
DSCN1686

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.