The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Friday, June 27, 2008

My obsessions for the moment...

Okay... one more quick post for the day and then I swear that I'm done...

My new obsessions for the moment...


my sling...

my nursing cover.... (don't you want to buy one from me!!!)

COUPONMOM.COM the most amazing site ever!! If you collect coupons, you MUST check this sight out... it's the free version of the grocery game and soooo much better because they have Target on there!! I'm in love...

my scale (because I can't start the morning off without popping on it to see if it's gone down any more.... bring ON the nursing weight loss...)






but seriously.. if you haven't checked out couponmom.com you really need to head over there and check it out. It's amazing.

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.