The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Monday, April 21, 2008

Alien or baby...

So being sick this weekend let me have a lot of time to stare at Lillian's crazy movement. No wonder I can't sleep, which means no wonder I'm sick! Think that you could sleep through this insane dance? She's like this all of the time for the most part, lol. I love it most of the times, but I do wish that there was a pause button sometimes. ha ha ha.

I wish that she would have done the thing that she does to my belly button during the video, because that is super alien. I'll have to try and catch that one before she comes. It's almost like she's trying to pop out through the belly button. I was worried one night that she actually might...

So without further ado... Here is Lillian Grace Gerber's first video... I hope that you enjoy! It's pretty cool.... No one can say that my kids aren't wild one's...

Colton has so much fun patting the belly and saying baby... I'll have to get that on video also.

Oh yeah, I finally found our camera charger, so if your impressed with the fabulous quality of this video... it was shot on a Nikon Coolpic... I so highly do not recommend this camera... the video quality should speak for itself. I think that my cell phone takes better videos.

Back to Lillian...

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.