The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Monday, April 14, 2008

I can be crafty!!!!

As long as it's easy craft's!! hahaha

Here is the boppy cover I made:
boppy cover

I was soo irritated because they charge an absurd amount of money for Boppy covers in the store (were talking $9+ for the rough and cheap ones and $25+ for the nice and soft ones... I made this one for $4 including fabric AND the zipper that I somehow managed to sew into the back of it!!! And it's a super nice and cozy soft flannel.

And here are the little hats I knit on my loom. They couldn't ever pass as a Nancy French original or anything, but I'm fairly impressed with the end result!!! Plus, they took under an hour to make! I'm in love with this knifty knitter!!! hats

Kevan asked me last night if I thought that Lillian would like the things I make her and I replied with, "Oh lordie, I'm sure she will most certainly NOT!!!" But hopefully at one point, I'll have figured out enough about sewing to make things that really look nice.

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.