The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Friday, April 04, 2008

The nursery has furniture in it!!!

These are obviously from my cell phone camera...

It's not finished at all, but things are coming together!!! I finally can feel like I've made a room for our daughter now!! Only little things are left for in there...

Looking in from the door.
nursery

Looking left
nursery2

facing the door
nursery3

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.