The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Monday, April 07, 2008

Let there be light...

Kevan wants to know why Lillian gets such an amazing light fixture and Colton doesn't... so now I have to look harder to find something awesome for his room... I'm thinking a wagon wheel light... we shall see...

But the chandelier is up!!!

nursery5

Nursery4

butterflies2


And look what one of our friends sent us for baby Lillian!!!!!!!!!

gator girl

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.