The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Friday, April 11, 2008

The Next Picasso...

This was the joy that I found after Colton's afternoon nap today...

poopy wall

poop


We got a bath right after naptime and I'm hoping that maybe one day Colton will make some money off of his artwork...


I was actually debating whether I could leave him in the crib long enough to get pictures. I decided that was too dangerous and ended up getting the pictures later on.

What was annoying was when I was dealing with poop child in the tub and my darling husband gets home and starts ringing the doorbell every 2 seconds, making me think that he doesn't have his key. So I get the kid all wrapped in a towel, march downstairs to open the door AS my darling husband is putting his key in the door....

Less than thrilled with either of the boys in this house yesterday...


The GREAT news.... was that NOT one drop of poop made it onto the carpet...

SCORECARD:
GERBERS 2
CARPET 1

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.