The Cast -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lindsay: The Mom... Kevan: The Dad... Colton: The Kid... Lillian: The Princess... Jarro: The Dog...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We have CARPET!!!!!

I can't even describe how amazing it is to actually have carpet in the house!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like things are at a place now where we can start to slow down a little bit and start to actually enjoy the house a bit instead of just slaving over it... Not too much of a slowdown, we still have a bunch to get done... but we're sure getting closer!!!!

Here are the latest pictures of our new progress...

Colton's Cowboy Room:
(I should have cleaned off the rocking chair, and isn't that such an awesome dresser!!!)
cowboy room

The rope molding is up...
trim

The cowboy movie prints. I'm sooo happy with how this turned out!!
movie prints

We still need to get his name up on the walls, hang up his iron hooks, hang his drapes , finish his cowboy lampshade and some other things... But it's really getting there!!!




Here is the nursery:
I got this changing table and painted it the same purple that is the background of the walls. It came out adorable!
ChangingTable

Here is the "new" crib that mom found, but I need to get parts for it before it's functional...
crib

Here is her butterfly windchime that I found. There is no theme for her room, but I couldn't resist this because it was so sweet. I also bought a butterfly mobile to hang above her changing table to give her something pretty to look at. But now I can't get any more butterflys in the room without it looking "theme-y"

butterfly


THE PUB:
It's coming along!!! We just need the flooring down in front and behind it and the bartop and then we're super close!!!! Notice the fabulous Irish Pub carpet that was installed this morning???
bar
pub

The new couches!!! Notice how they are actually IN the room??? lol!!!
new couches

No comments:

The Gerber Family

Followers


About Me

My photo
I am a working mom of two trying to stay sane in the midst of our first house renovation. I am obsessed with bargains and making something fabulous out of a boring find.